Department of Biomedical Informatics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City
- Karen Eilbeck – PI
- Barry Moore – is the contact for file format issues
- Shawn Rynearson – variant terminology – ClinGen, and VMC data model
- Michael Watkins – PhD student (NLM) – interest in clinical decision support
- Mike Bada at UC Denver is a key ontology developer for the re-engineering of the MSO.
- David Sant – Post Doc working with greekC community on gene expression terminology
Utah Department of Health
- Nicole Ruiz-Schultz managed the development of SO terms during her PhD work. She graduated from BMI and now leads the newborn screening exome and genome efforts.
University of Maryland
- Michael Sinclair now works as a post-doc on the Disease Ontology. He is a key developer of MSO.
Royal Society of Chemistry
- Colin Batchelor is a group leader at the RSC and came to SO from an NLP perspective.
European Bioinformatics Institute
- Sandra Orchard is the biosapiens protein feature contact.
- Fiona Cunningham contributed to the variant terminology used in the VEP tool
Lawrence Berkleley National Labs
- Chris Mungall is a key member of OBO and has much genomics experience.